Frequently Answered Questions at Alba CPA - Alba Translations, CPA
18988
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-18988,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-12.0.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_non_responsive

Frequently Answered Questions at Alba CPA

Frequently Answered Questions @ Alba CPA

 

You found us online or through a friends recommendation, you got to know us a bit and read the online reviews, but you still have some questions. 

We understand that’s why we have compiled a list of frequently pondered questions and some common answers.

 

 

WHAT HOURS ARE YOU OPEN DURING TAX SEASON?

Mon – Sun 10-3PM
Mon – Fri – 6-8PM

HOW MUCH WILL MY TAX RETURN COST? I AM MARRIED AND WE BOTH WORK, TWO KIDS.

Whenever a new client contacts our office, this question is at the top of their list.  We have put together transparent and clear pricing schedule for everyone – NO more guessing at how much your CPA or tax preparer will charge you.  80% of our clients fit within one of the noted buckets, with the other 20% requiring custom, flexible pricing.

I AM PROVIDING ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO YOU, HOW DO YOU MAKE SURE IT IS PROTECTED AND SECURE?

We select service providers that are at the top of their game in their respective fields, and in turn, they provide a safe environment for our clients and their information.  We use TaxAct as our tax software and have used them since the beginning.  They store all personal information in the secure cloud hosting facility and use SSL encryption for data going to the IRS.  We use complex password requirements and dual factor authentication to access their secure site.

We use  Square Up for credit card processing, marketing, and appointments.  Square is PCI compliant and they offer layered security and fraud monitoring.

Lastly, we use Webroot Security to secure our PCs and mobile devices, including backups and anti-virus.

Rest assured that information security is a top priority at Alba Translations, CPA and we use state of the art solutions to protect your information.

SHOULD I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT 

Absolutely.  We use Square Up as our appointment calendar, which is synced to Andi’s and Anita’s calendars and has real-time availability information.  We strongly encourage booking an appointment and updating if unable to attend.  Our goal is to cut the wait time to zero in order to provide better service for our clients.

 

WILL I HAVE TO WAIT A LONG TIME FOR MY APPOINTMENT?

Our number 2 priority (after information security) is to shrink wait times.  Most popular times during the tax season are evening and weekend hours, those book up really fast.  With that said, there may be times of congestion where wait times can be as long as 30 minutes.  The receptionist will alert you about the wait time before your appointment.

HOW CAN WE REVIEW CLIENT RECOMMENDATIONS? 

Our clients have found GoogleYelp, and Facebook as the best outlet to let us and our future clients know how happy they are with our services.   We are very proud of the services we offer and try our best to provide the best customer service and the best end product.

CAN I DROP OFF MY TAX DOCUMENTS SO I DON’T WAIT?

Absolutely.  We encourage existing clients to drop off their tax documents before their appointments.  This allows us to complete the data entry portion of the preparation ahead of time.  This means less data entry and more advisory role for our CPA to cover areas such as tax compliance, investing (equity markets, real estate, and retirement planning), and business building, or anything else that you’d like to cover.

I WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN NEW JERSEY, WHERE DO I START?

Starting a business is exciting and challenging at the same time.  That’s where our expertise comes in.  We have registered over 200 businesses in the last 4 years and can help you get started on the right path.  We encourage you to read through the CPA Blog about business startup articles and book a FREE consultation with our CPA to go over your vision and next steps.

There are many tax differences between the types of business entities (  Sole Proprietor, LLC, S or C Corp, Partnership), make sure you consult with a CPA to understand the nuances before making a decision.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Tags:
No Comments

Post A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.